Fun Cat Activities - Cool Games
Playing in the home: All cats need to spend time outside to get their exercise, but often times we want them inside to avoid them from getting hurt etc. Whatever the reason to keep yourcat in the house, your cat will appreciate it, as long as it's always kept busy. Cats that never leave the need for their owners to dedicate more time everyday to play with them, otherwise the cat will get very bored and this can cause stress.
Hunting game: When cats are outside they love running after anything that moves, like an insect, or a dry leaf blowing in the wind etc. So there are many different games that you can invent to give your cat the opportunity to "hunt" without even stepping out of the. As with all games, the cat must learn that there are certain rules. The most important rule is that the cat does not use your hands or feet as it's hunting objective. Cats have very sharp claws and they grow as the cat grows making them very dangerous. It is not fun to have an adult cat scratch you with it's claws and it can really hurt you.
Safe play: Before you begin to play a game with your cat, make sure to check everything, avoiding at all costs that your cat, you, or anyone else gets hurt. Make sure to always follow these guidelines when playing with your cat:
- Never use that break easily since this could really hurt your cat, kitten and even you.
- Never "hit" your cat with your hand or with its , and never "drag" the cat, even if this is done gently and as a game.
- Don't play with the cat's (if you are not intending on playing directly with the cat) because it can get very mad about you touching its stuff.
- Stay away from pools, wells, or bathtubs as the cat could drown if it does not know how to swim. (Little kittens generally cannot climb out of water that covers their head).
- Cats become easily afraid when they hear loud noises. Make sure, when there is a party (like New Year) to leave the cat inside the or in a distanced room. Fireworks or a balloon that pops can really terrorize a cat.