Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
flea collar : Allergic Reactions
Save-a-Dog Facebook application: a cause app to help shelter dogs and rescue puppies

flea collar

Health related problems that appear to be allergy related (skin condition, sneazing or others). On your part or your dog's part are for discussion here.

flea collar

Postby PomMom » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:06 pm

i have a 5lb pom who is a little over 2 now. for the past few years ive tried everything to stop the fleas. i live in portugal now and my pom roams our land freely. i really dont want to restrict her area or keep her on a leash.

well ive tried giving her a pill once a month it didnt do anything and ive tried frontline drops still nothing. ive tried a few different flea collars however after one day of her wearing it shes throwing up and not eating. so i take it off her. i have flea shampoos and powders that i use when the fleas get bad but i am at a lost of what else to try.

i want her to be able to repel the fleas. i have a 7month german shepard who hasnt had any problems yet, however im hoping when time comes a collar will work for her

any suggestions?
PomMom
Senior Dog Enthusiast Member

Postby suebgone » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:38 am

collars really never work. are you sure with the FL you got it down actually on her skin?

have you tried anything else?

do you order online or is it available there?

if you do not have tics there, then I would recommend Advantage. I used it for years with narry a flea. then the ticks showed up!!!! what a nitemare.
suebgone
Senior Award Contributor *****
Senior Award Contributor  *****

Postby PomMom » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:56 pm

they sell the frontline here. i tried it twice and i got it on her skin im sure. we do have ticks here however those i can deal with finding and killing. its the fleas that just take over my pom and my house. its almost a daily basis of cleaning and washing everything. what is advantage? another drop system like FL?
PomMom

Postby meezermom » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Sue is right, the flea collar will do more harm than good. Use Advantage or Online but you may also want to call in an exterminator to get rid of them in your house.... that will help you to start...If the house in infested, they will be a major problem as they will also chomp on people. A dog is small as the pom is in danger with tons of fleas....And if she is allergic to their bite, she does not need many to look terrible or feel terrible. The vet would then need to be involved to help with medication to get her through the misery....
meezermom

Postby suebgone » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:20 pm

yes, Advantage is a little tube similiar to FL. but it does do ticks, the advantage only does fleas
suebgone

Re: flea collar

Postby spulvapyday » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:59 pm

http://www.yahoo.co.jp
spulvapyday
Senior Contributor ***
Senior Contributor ***

Поможем чем можем

Postby Evatefeep » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:20 am

Digging.
[URL=http://otvet.price-question.ru/virusi-ubivayshie-windows.html]Вирусы убивающие windows[/URL]
Evatefeep
Senior Contributor ***
Senior Contributor ***

Return to Allergic Reactions