Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
My dog has green snot! : Allergic Reactions
Save-a-Dog Facebook application: a cause app to help shelter dogs and rescue puppies

My dog has green snot!

Health related problems that appear to be allergy related (skin condition, sneazing or others). On your part or your dog's part are for discussion here.

My dog has green snot!

Postby Tetzie » Sat May 02, 2009 4:28 pm

My dog is approx. 10 years old and recently has been clearing her nose by sneezing snot out of her nose, needless to say it flies everywhere, I have taken her to 2 different vets, they said they cannot find anything wrong. They have done chest x-rays & blood test. They wanted to test for allergies but I can not afford the price tag that goes with it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. :(
Tetzie
NewBorn Puppy Member

Postby meezermom » Sat May 02, 2009 11:21 pm

Hi Tetzie and welcome to SeeFido

When I read this and you asked for advice, my first thought was duck and cover! :lol: :lol: :lol: If dog snot is anything like cat snot, you will never get it off anything it lands on and it can be used to weld girders together to build a skyscraper!

However, green is infection so the vet should have taken that into consideration.......Did any vet try culturing it or were they afraid it would take over? Sorry but I know how nasty this stuff can be! Yes, allergies are a possibility and you can use children's Benadryl. Not sure what the dosage is and it does depend on the size of the dog but there may be something that is posted here that tells what the amount is for the size of dog. Another thing you can do that will help is use plain saline spray....store brand is just fine but you want one that is like Ocean....You can use it several times a day and if the dog is a large type, two puffs in each nostril. Small dogs get one in each. Then stand back and get ready to duck! It will help loosen the mucus and make it easier to clear...The more sneezed out, the easier she will breathe.

The only thing that I am surprised the vets did not think of is this is recent right? And she never did it before at this time of year right? Then they should have considered either a foreign body in her nose or the possibility of a growth. At her age, a growth is a possibility and should have been thought of. If she is not running a fever, they should have thought of doing a head xray to see if there was something in her sinuses! Ask about that.......
meezermom
Senior Award Contributor *****
Senior Award Contributor  *****

isabel marant sneakers isabelsneakersstore.slicins.com

Postby invopepen » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 pm

<a href=http://isabelsneakersstore.slicins.com>isabel marant sneakers</a> She laughs, a surprisingly full, rather masculine guffaw. The right way will be to produce certain that your selection associated with designer purse design and style is not opposing related with yourself model.
<a href=http://isabelsneakersstore.slicins.com>isabel marant sneaker</a> The most notable part of the D that encounters correct ought to be exceeding the most notable the main Chemical which can be dealing with left. Quit and take time to look through your wardrobe, agency and storage to view whatever you decide to have here and there in the house that appears to be previous and worn out in your case.
<a href=http://isabelsneakersstore.slicins.com>isabel marant http://isabelsneakersstore.slicins.com</a> But the success of Groban and other top cash generators proved that even as the recording industry struggles, some consumers are willing to spend serious money on their favorite artists.. Report Abuse.
invopepen
Senior Dog Loving Member **
Senior Dog Loving Member **

Return to Allergic Reactions