Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
how do i train my dog to attack and stop attack on command : Dog Aggression
Save-a-Dog Facebook application: a cause app to help shelter dogs and rescue puppies

how do i train my dog to attack and stop attack on command

Dogs are sometimes aggressive towards other dogs, cats or humans. An agression behavior often is based on the dog VS master treatment and relationship.

how do i train my dog to attack and stop attack on command

Postby clayy-moved » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:54 pm

i just got a 4 month old Rottie X Boxer he's a male. And i would like to teach him to attack on command.. dont get me wrong i dont want to hurt anyone its more of a scare tactic for when he is on his leash. I wanna pretty much make him like a cop dog minus the sniffing out drugs part. Bark and Growl and bare his teeth and stop it all on command.. if anyone knows how this is done.. please get back to me ..
it would be greatly appreciated!!
clayy-moved

attack dog

Postby clhoe » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:57 pm

This is best left to professionals. There are several effective ways of training your companion to be a guard dog, but the methods can be tricky which is why we normally suggest you enroll them into a professional guard dog course, where they can learn how attach on command. This is also a very powerful weapon which should be used wisely.

But you can read about attack training at:

www.k9puppydogs.com/dog-discussion-forum/html/best_guard_dog_breed.htm
www.k9puppydogs.com/dog-discussion-forum/html/dogs_that_attack.htm
www.k9puppydogs.com/dog-discussion-forum/html/training_an_attacker.htm
clhoe

train a dog to attack

Postby Guest » Thu May 04, 2006 10:55 am

hi mate iv got a doberman and iv trained my dog to attack on command and to stop on command its a tricky procedure and takes alot of time first of all if you want to train it in your own back yard then your going to have to make a bog doll like a scarcow but made og old clothes ,fabrics once u made that put a stik on it and get a mate to stand behind the doll and tap it on your dogs nose n mouth this urinates them off the dog should start growling once it does that jus keep comanind it to attack once it does pull it away and praise it once it gets the attack comand in its head then jus use the stop command everytime you pull it off and praise it this is a hard and long procedure but very rewarding at the end i poop up all the lads in my area with my dog lol they all fear me muhaahahahah and i love my dog 2 lol

Postby Rosie » Sun May 21, 2006 9:54 am

Training dogs to attack is a good thing to do, im gona use same guide line's they gave you, and i think everyone ells should do it why? this is why:
last wedensday my 2 white eskimo dogs gone missing for the whole day, we tried looking for them, i asked around they told me that a kid with a white car stoped to take the dogs, sparky and fatso were missing hole day i was worried and so as everyone ells in my family, i had an airplaine to catch so i couldnt waste any more time to search for them, the next day my sister calls saying that my older brother's friend brought back the dogs, my brother yelled at him so much for taking the dogs with out telling anyone and giving everyone a scare, and asked him to never step foot in this house ever again.

We think he wanted to sell since he allways asked my brother to get him dogs like this to sell, so you see? i dont want my dogs to be friendly with ppl unless i asked them to be.
Rosie

attack dog

Postby sardad » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:14 pm

Guest with the doberman all you are doing is turning your dog into a nut ball fear biter. For all you that read this post this is not the way you train bite work and you need to leave it up to the pro's.
sardad
Dog Loving Active Member

Re: attack dog

Postby suebgone » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:55 pm

sardad wrote:Guest with the doberman all you are doing is turning your dog into a nut ball fear biter. For all you that read this post this is not the way you train bite work and you need to leave it up to the pro's.

Absolutely right - the average person has no need for an "attack" dog nor does the average person have the expertise/ability to do the training!

If they are worried about their house being broken into - all that is needed to stop that is a barking dog.

As for Rosie - you didn't have anymore time to WASTE looking for your dogs!!! Are you saying this kid came into your house & took the dogs?
suebgone
Senior Award Contributor *****
Senior Award Contributor  *****

Postby Kags » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:11 am

Guy with the Doberman you clearly have too much testosterone or some kind of inferiority complex that you feel the need for people to "fear you". Quite frankly you are on a highroad to ending up having your poor dog put down when it bites someone, because I don't think that you have any real control over your dog. I feel sorry for the dog and you have made it into a fear aggressive dog. Shame on you!

As for you Rosie not having any more time to WASTE looking for your dogs! I am aghast!

Dogs attacking on command have their place ie working police dogs etc a home guard dog's bark will be sufficient to put off any unwanted visitors coupled with the sheer size in the case of a Doberman. Training a dog to attack on command should ONLY be done by PROFFESSIONALS who KNOW EXACTLY what they are doing. I think it is about time they introduced a test before letting a dog go to live with someone, after all we would not be allowed behind the wheel of a car alone until we had first passed a driving test. All too many dogs are RUINED by complete persons!!!! I despair!!!
Kags
Senior Dog Enthusiast Member

Postby suebgone » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:09 pm

Kags, I'm really starting to like you. And have you noticed how many of THEM there are?
suebgone
Senior Award Contributor *****
Senior Award Contributor  *****

Postby Kags » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:10 pm

Far too many sadly! :evil:
Kags

Postby fourdognite » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:41 am

:shock:

I'm sorry, forgive my horror and outrage that in this day and age, ANYONE would do something as detrimental to a guardian breed as attempt to backyard train it for bite work. Dogs selected for such an intricate task are the cream of the cream of the crop, and that's just to pass go. You don't just take your pet and expect that it will be capable of such potentially dangerous and high-level work as this. Nor do you think for a second that you are qualified to teach it. Research shutzhund, bite work, and K9 training. It is way out of even many trainer's leagues. Don't do this to your dog. Once a dog is trained this way, he is marked for life by every rescue, insurance company, and anyone else who might touch him. If you want to train K9s, get an education and apprentice with a seasoned professional. Training a pet dog to bite is plain strange, sorry.
fourdognite
Senior Dog Loving Member **

Re:

Postby Kindra » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:53 am

Wow, I can't imagine why you would ever want your dog to actually bite someone.

I can completely understand wanting them to bark at intruders, and that is a very simple thing to teach. Just have the dog bark. Even my old 12lb pomeranian can sound scary through a door when no one can see him. He thinks he's huge, so let him think it. No one will come in when they hear a dog on the other side barking like crazy. Why push it any further? We say "get em" and he barks like crazy. He thinks it's great fun. I'd never expect him to bite, ever.

How are you to teach him when it IS ok and when it is NOT ok to bite? One mistake there could cost your dog his life and you a lawsuit. Are you willing to bet your ability to train him against your dogs life?
Kindra

Postby HMZ » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:44 am

What is this world coming to?

Rottweilers can be the sweetest, gentlest dogs. Ditto with dobies. I feel sorry for the rottweiler or dobie or ANY dog that ends up in the hands of some nut trying to train the dog to scare other people you may pass on your walk.

Rather than spending money training your dog to lunge at passers by on the leash, why not get some therapy and figure out why you are so screwed up? Or get an alarm system for your house.
HMZ
Senior Contributor ***
Senior Contributor ***

agression

Postby courtney » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:43 am

ok , i understand what you are trying to say but people in schutzund dont train there dogs to bite people just to bite the sleeve and some people might want there dogs to be trained to bite because they dont feel so insecure next to a dog that will bite for you when walking down a alley in the dark . Yes dobbies are very nice dogs ,and Rots are to . i dont know how many times people would walk on the other side of the road because i had my dog or runaway because they are so big and i know that he will bite that kind off makes me feel more secure .
courtney

Postby PhoenixRottweilers » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:53 am

This is an extremely dangerous thread and I would love to see it removed. There are enough backyard trainers attempting to make their pet into "attack dogs" with not even the slightest inkling of dog behavior or temperament or how to train even the basic obedience commands and get a reliable response from the dog. Schutzhund, French Ring Sport, Mondio Ring, KNPV, etc are ALL VERY ADVANCED levels of training. Bite work is not even attempted until a dog is 100% reliable in first obedience and then tracking. And I mean 100% BOMB PROOF RELIABLE. This is not something the average pet owner needs to play with. IT IS DANGEROUS!
PhoenixRottweilers

Postby Dogman » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:54 pm

I dont know about any one else but it would deffinatly be unwise to enter a property with a big dog with a very strong guarding instingt so why would u want ur dobie or rottie to bite any 1???? Most people have a common misconseption that rotties and dobies are vicious any way so why reinforce a misconseption that these dogs are aggressive. Your dog is who you bring it up to be. To be honnest I think that ANY ONE who trys to backyard train their dogs to bite is a compleete tossa!!! and should not be allowed to own any dogs as their lack of knowlege and expertice will ruin a dogs chance of living a happy life free from fear of strangers and the unknown. the owner should cop the same conciquences of the dog that was trained to attack.
Dogman

Next

Return to Dog Aggression