Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
My dog is throwing up yellow and brown vile : Dog Vomiting & Diarrhea
Save-a-Dog Facebook application: a cause app to help shelter dogs and rescue puppies

My dog is throwing up yellow and brown vile

Driven by diet or illnesses, dog can react by vomiting or diarrhea. What is happening to your dog? Let's help each other!

My dog is throwing up yellow and brown vile

Postby cinda_kinsey_82 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:13 am

My siberian husky is 2yrs old, and he has been throwing up yellow vile on and off again the last few months. I thought it was because he has a sensitve stomach, but we arent sure. Now since last night, he has been throwing up every few hours. He wont eat and he is just mopeing around and I can tell he isn't feeling well. Since this morning I've noticed that the vile is now clearish brown. I am very concerned, please help. We live in Germany because of the military and it is hard to find a vet that speaks english.
cinda_kinsey_82

Postby Stephanie » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:23 am

Oh, gees. I would be getting that dog to a vet ASAP. Does the base have a vet? I know that Fort Carson in CO had one when we were stationed in Colorado Springs. And so did Fort Bliss. Do you have a vet stateside that you trust? I would give them a call and see if they can help you find somebody or point you in the right direction. Other than that, you could try going to the message board at http://forums.armywives.com and making a post in both Wives, Fiancees, Girlfriends and OVERSEAS Wives, Fiancees, Girlfriends. There are ALOT of Germany ladies on that board and one may be at the base you're at and might know a vet!

As a side note, remember OPSEC and PERSEC when you register and don't put your first and last name as your username and you can give the base name, but don't name your unit. But I would put, "Veterinarian at [BASE NAME]? URGENT" in the subject line. If people know you're asking about THEIR base, they'll be more likely to read.
Stephanie
Senior Contributor ***
Senior Contributor ***

Return to Dog Vomiting & Diarrhea