Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
brussels griffon puppy with bubbles out of nose : General Dog Health Problems -Questions and Answers
Save-a-Dog Facebook application: a cause app to help shelter dogs and rescue puppies

brussels griffon puppy with bubbles out of nose

Dogs like humans may have health problems to which you have questions. You are the one that has to identify the issues, symptoms and get solutions. Share your views here.

brussels griffon puppy with bubbles out of nose

Postby jul312 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:52 am

Five hours ago I purchased a brussels griffon, 10 week old puppy that was very active and appeared healthy. Now, as the past few hours have gone by, she started out by having a watery, runny nose. Now as she breathes, there is actually bubbles coming out of her nose. I know the pug type noses have breathing issues, but I don't think there should be bubbles coming out as she breathes.

I've left a message on my vet's answering machine for when they get in, but is there anything I can do for her until then?
jul312

Postby Lindsay » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:44 pm

It sounds like an upper respiratory infection. You need to keep her away from any other dogs and have her seen by the Vet right away.
Lindsay
Senior Award Contributor *****
Senior Award Contributor  *****

Return to General Dog Health Problems -Questions and Answers