Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
Dog nails falling off : General Dog Health Problems -Questions and Answers
Save-a-Dog Facebook application: a cause app to help shelter dogs and rescue puppies

Dog nails falling off

Dogs like humans may have health problems to which you have questions. You are the one that has to identify the issues, symptoms and get solutions. Share your views here.

Dog nails falling off

Postby luvmydog » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:37 am

I have a 9 year old German Shepherd. Her nails have suddenly begun to fall off. A new nail is growing under it but she has lost a least 5 or 6. It is happening randomly to each paw. I took her to the vet when the first one fell off and they gave me antibiotics, but the nails keep falling off. Sometimes they fall off by themselves and other times they fall off when she hits her paw against something (which is painful and she bleeds). Has anybody heard of this before????? She is otherwise healthy. Please respond asap. I am getting pretty worried!!!
luvmydog

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:48 am

Hello,
She could have nail fungus or needs calcium?

Postby haz » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:08 pm

my dog has the same...shes an 8 year old german shepherd...I DON'T KNOW WOT 2 DO!!
haz

Postby Luba Puppy » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:31 am

Please see viewtopic.php?t=484 for some answer about dog nails that fall off.
Luba Puppy
Site Admin

Return to General Dog Health Problems -Questions and Answers