Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
pain in left side : General Dog Health Problems -Questions and Answers
Save-a-Dog Facebook application: a cause app to help shelter dogs and rescue puppies

pain in left side

Dogs like humans may have health problems to which you have questions. You are the one that has to identify the issues, symptoms and get solutions. Share your views here.

pain in left side

Postby KRVANCE » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:43 am

Hello

My dog is experiencing pain in his left side; it is extremely painful to the touch. He is a small dog. 7 years old. and usually in very good health. The main symptoms are pain in his left side when i pet him and he is not near as active as he usually is. He is still eating.and drinking. He is not throwing up and i don't think he has diareha. His gums are pink, i dont think he has a fever; if he does it is very slight. Does anyone know what illnesses are associated with the left side of a small dog?

P.S. I am taking him to the vet in the morning. I am just worried about him tonight.

Thank You

KRVANCE
KRVANCE
Teen Puppy Dog Member

Postby LizzyInTexas » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:57 am

It could be a broken rib.... or kidney problems.... or painful gas.... or a bee sting.... or a mat in his fur.... or sore muscles.... or a tick....

Please let us know what the vet says! Now I'm curious!
LizzyInTexas
Senior Contributor ***
Senior Contributor ***

Postby meezermom » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:45 pm

You and me both Liz!
By the way, Krvance, welcome to SeeFido and thanks for giving such a good explanation of what you are seeing in your dog......Hope it turns out to be a minor issue........
meezermom
Senior Award Contributor *****
Senior Award Contributor  *****

Return to General Dog Health Problems -Questions and Answers