Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
Chihuahua/mini pin mix pees on himself : Why is That? What's That? How Do I ...
Save-a-Dog Facebook application: a cause app to help shelter dogs and rescue puppies

Chihuahua/mini pin mix pees on himself

Why do dogs do what they do? Howling, licking, sniffing, etc. etc. What is the weird thing your dog just did? How do you get a dog to do this and that? How do you stop a dog from doing that and this? Post here stuff you can't fit anywhere else in the "Puppy & Dog Training Obedience - Behavior" Category.

Chihuahua/mini pin mix pees on himself

Postby charliebrownspot » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Hey everyone, its been a while and i hope you all are well... especially you Meezer : :D

I have a mini pin/chihuahua mix named Snickers. Hes 1 1/2 old and when he pees he lifts his leg... and call it bad aiming but it hits him in his chest. He has a very deep chest and a very small peter. Is there something that i can do here or am i destined to have a stinky chihuahua?
I wouldnt say it happens everytime but it definatly happens more often then not and it doesnt seem to bother him. Im not even sure that he notices when he does it.
charliebrownspot
Senior Contributor ***
Senior Contributor ***

Postby meezermom » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:58 pm

:lol: :lol: Ok, I know it really isn't funny but it caught me just right! Probably the best thing you can do is go for a re-training and teach him that he not lift his leg! Yes, a male can be taught and no, I am not sure how to do it! This actually might be one to ask a vet or a professional groomer, not one from a big box place but one who has been around a while.... You might also get an answer from a breeder of these really small breeds!! I suppose it is a possibility there is a physical reason for this so call the vet first...

I am doing pretty well, thanks for asking! Will be trying to get my hand and wrist fixed one more time...It is a major problem now and not able to work the girls really at all... Don't know if you saw the note but Skylar is going to have puppies and I am still shaking in my boots about it!
meezermom
Senior Award Contributor *****
Senior Award Contributor  *****

Return to Why is That? What's That? How Do I ...