Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
head wobbling : Why is That? What's That? How Do I ...
Save-a-Dog Facebook application: a cause app to help shelter dogs and rescue puppies

head wobbling

Why does my dog do this? Vomiting, Howling, licking, limping, sleeping, not eating, etc. etc. What is the strange thing on my dog? How do you treat or diagnose a dog with this and that? Post here stuff you can't fit anywhere else in the "Dog Health Problems - Issues - Symptoms - Advice - Questions & Answers" Category. BUT REMEMBER: NOBODY HERE IS A VETERINARIAN!

head wobbling

Postby strekk » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:54 pm

Dog is 1 year old male fixed Standard poodle yasterday and today i saw his head shaking/wobbling, it didnt last long, does anyone know what could be causing this.
strekk
NewBorn Puppy Member

Postby Lindsay » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:00 pm

<p>Hi Strekk,</p>
<p>You need to get your dog to the Vet ASAP.&nbsp; Symptoms like that should be taken seriously.&nbsp; </p>
<p>Keep us posted and let us know what the Vet says.</p>
Lindsay
Senior Award Contributor *****
Senior Award Contributor  *****

Postby kimc » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:32 pm

I agree with Lindsay strekk. Could be seizures or other neurological problems, could be reaction to anestitics from surgery, could also be something as simple as an inner ear infection. Please keep us posted as to what the vet tells you. Hope it is goes well.
kimc
Senior Award Contributor *****
Senior Award Contributor  *****

Re: head wobbling

Postby Karolin » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:08 pm

My 2-year old Beagle wobbles her head occasionally as well. She started last summer and did it up to once a week. She is responsive, relaxed, and playing while she does it. It really does not seem like a seizure. We found out that we can make her stop by giving her a chew toy or a treat. We went to the vet. There, her ears were examined and flushed. She had a raptured ear drum in her right ear. The vet was fairly sure that this was the reason for the wobbling. However, Miya started wobbling again a few weeks after her ears were healed. We noticed that Miya wobbles her head 1 or 2 days after we get back from a trip, or after she had an exciting/ exhausting day. She has wobbled her head 5 times so far this year. Each wobbling takes approximatly 5 min. We taped Miya's wobbling on a camera and we will show it to the vet. So far, I am not too worried, becasue she does not seem to be bothered by the occasional wobbling. However, I am scared that those are symptoms for a serious disease when she is older. I have a lot of experience when it comes to dogs, their health and behavior. However, I have never seen anything like this. I can not find any valuable information in books or online. Have you found out what causes your poodle's head to wobble? Please let me know. I would really appreciate any advice!
Sincerely,
Karolin Williams
Karolin
Dog Loving Active Member

Return to Why is That? What's That? How Do I ...