Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1028: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/seefido/public_html/dog-discussion-forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
MY GROWN DOG EATS CLOTH! : Why is That? What's That? How Do I ...
Save-a-Dog Facebook application: a cause app to help shelter dogs and rescue puppies

MY GROWN DOG EATS CLOTH!

Why does my dog do this? Vomiting, Howling, licking, limping, sleeping, not eating, etc. etc. What is the strange thing on my dog? How do you treat or diagnose a dog with this and that? Post here stuff you can't fit anywhere else in the "Dog Health Problems - Issues - Symptoms - Advice - Questions & Answers" Category. BUT REMEMBER: NOBODY HERE IS A VETERINARIAN!

MY GROWN DOG EATS CLOTH!

Postby BECBECW » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:06 pm

MY BASSETT MIX IS 7 YEARS OLD AND EATS THE SHEETS OR TOWELS THAT I COVER HER BED WITH. EVEN RIDING IN THE CAR I COVER THE SEATS WITH A SHEEET AND SHE EATS IT! HELP! I AM AFRAID SHE WILL GET HOLD OF THE LAUNDRY ONE DAY!
BECBECW
NewBorn Puppy Member

Postby suebgone » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:42 am

Please do not type in all caps. It is considered rude & is hard to read.

I would be very concerned about what she is eating now - forget about the laundry.

How do you know she is passing all that through? I would doubt she is which is going to probably kill her.

all that stuff will wad up & block her & that is not a pretty sight. Few dogs survive the surgery if you are evev lucky enough to get her to the hospital in time for surgery.

You really need to make sure there is nothing that she can get & eat.
suebgone
Senior Award Contributor *****
Senior Award Contributor  *****

Return to Why is That? What's That? How Do I ...