DOG FOOD RECIPE for good Dog Obedience Training
- 1 Baby Cabbage Garlic
- 1 pound ground beef Soy sauce
- 2 ribs celery 1 cup brown rice
- Water chestnuts Chinese noodles
Braise Baby Cabbage of this DogRecipe and then chopped beef in a frying pan. Add chopped celery and sliced water chestnuts. Season to taste with garlic and soy sauce. Cook rice and add to meat mixture. Place in Dutch oven and heat over a low flame for 10 minutes. Server over Chinese noodles for added crunch. Eat with chopsticks (or without).
- One adult human and one Brittany Spaniel
- or One adult human and two Cairn Terriers
- or Two adult human and one Chihuahua
- or One Rhodesian Ridgeback
- or One child and two Dachshunds (smooth, wire, or ling-haired)
or Two children and one Shih Tzu
Emily will need a deeper dish than you will to help prevent spills. If she gobbles too fast, tell her "EEASY, SLOW," and if you must, take heraway for a moment. Now you're doing fine. Emily appreciates your cooking, perhaps a bit more than most of your other guests. Now you never need eat alone again—and you can charm small guests at your next children's birthday party. But unless you're sassier than we are, better keep Emily on the floor when Mom comes for dinner!